Research on Educational Leadership and Development in Schools and Preschools (ELD)
ELD is a multidisciplinary research group studying leadership in preschools, elementary schools and upper secondary schools. The aim is to understand the functions of leadership in successful changes of schools’ structures, cultures, practices and achievements. ELD focuses on leadership for collegial development, praxis development, multicultural school contexts as well as leadership for learning from a special needs educational perspective. ELD conducts research from several different organizational and leadership perspectives as well as educational-historical and educational-philosophical perspectives.
ELD is led by:
Activites Autumn 2020:
- 22-23 September, Full-day writing seminars: individual-writing and distance collaboration through Zoom
- 21st of October, 1-3 pm (Zoom) Discussions based on Paulo Freire’s Pedagogy of the oppressed.
- Close reading of the book, which will be sent in advanced. The participants’ interpretations, questions and perspectives will be the foundation of the seminar.
- 18th of November, 1-3 pm (Zoom) Text seminars.
You are welcome to submitting a work-in-progress paper or an application for a grant that you would like to receive feed-forward comments.
- 16th of December, at 1-3 pm. ( Zoom) Text seminars
- Martin Eksath: Project plan
- You are welcome to submitting a work-in-progress paper or an application for a grant that you would like to receive feed-forward comments.
If you wish to be on the mailing list or participate at the seminars please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org